[SDL] Frameworks and Xcode

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Sep 21 08:50:42 PDT 2006

1.) In my experience, building UB's is very easy with makefiles.  For
my app, it was simply
CFLAGS+=-arch i386 -arch ppc -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk
LDFLAGS+=-arch i386 -arch ppc -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk
But I suppose your application may have more complex requirements/
behavior that mine does not.

2.) Probably an easier way to fix this than modifying the headers
would have been to select Project->Edit Active Target from the menu,
then GCC Compiler Settings, and then specifying -I/Frameworks/
SDL.framework/Headers -I/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers.  I
think this is actually more or less what the SDL project template for
Xcode does.

spencer