[SDL] Tanya LaTeX

Sahan Chandrasekara sahanthegamecreator at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 21:27:15 PDT 2006

On 9/20/06, Jeff <j_post at pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Tue September 19 2006 19:14, benang at cs.its.ac.id wrote:
> > Assalamu'alaikum,
> >
> > Saya baru belajar LaTeX untuk nge-print di Linux. Apakah ada yang bisa
> > memberitahu saya e-book, milist, forum, tutorials, dll tentang LaTeX
> yang
> > bagus baik yang isinya tentang LaTeX beginner, advanced, atau expert?
> >
> > Terima kasih sebelumnya.
> >
> I know Linux and I know LaTeX. If you can translate your question into
> English, I might be able to help you.
>
> Jeff

I can translate his message for you:

Subject: LaTeX Question

I just studied LaTeX  in Linux. What is something that could inform me -
e-books, mailing lists, forums, tutorials etc. - about LaTeX that contents
about LaTeX begginers, advanced users, or experts?

Thank you in advance

Now you can help him :)

Sahan Chandrasekara

Get a free sony psp at http://psps.freepay.com/?r=30890215 (not a scam)