[SDL] Tanya LaTeX

Bob Pendleton bob at pendleton.com
Wed Sep 20 14:06:11 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 10:48 +0700, benang at cs.its.ac.id wrote:
> > On Tue September 19 2006 19:14, benang at cs.its.ac.id wrote:
> >> Assalamu'alaikum,
> >>
> >> Saya baru belajar LaTeX untuk nge-print di Linux. Apakah ada yang bisa
> >> memberitahu saya e-book, milist, forum, tutorials, dll tentang LaTeX
> >> yang
> >> bagus baik yang isinya tentang LaTeX beginner, advanced, atau expert?
> >>
> >> Terima kasih sebelumnya.
> >>
> > I know Linux and I know LaTeX. If you can translate your question into
> > English, I might be able to help you.
> >
> > Jeff
> >

> Sorry 'bout that. I accidentaly picked the SDL Maillist rather than my
> intended Maillist. My bad! :D
>
> Okay, what I'm trying to ask was where can I find resources  about LaTeX
> either for beginner, advanced, or expert. It would be better if it is an
> interactive one such as a maillist or forum. Thanks. Been struggling with
> no direction on LaTeX these past few weeks.

I can't help you with LaTex, haven't used it in years. But, can you tell
me what language that was in? I run another list and sometimes It helps
to be able to recognize a language even if I can't read it or write it.

	Bob Pendleton

> Thanks in advance.

+ email: Bob at Pendleton.com             +
+ web: www.GameProgrammer.com          +
+ www.Wise2Food.com                    +
+ nutrient info on 7,000+ common foods +