[SDL] Multiple SDL display windows

Tnarol tnarol at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 08:18:37 PDT 2006

> Under 1.2 no. This is part of 1.3 but that's in development at the
> moment.

OK. That's good news.

> Should be no restriction on having more than one process open SDL.dll
> but they won't share any data between them.

I didn't mean to share data between them, I meant problems like concurrent
access from 2 processes on the same method of the DLL. I don't know exactly how
dynamic linking is managed - so my point may be irrelevant if a new process for
the caller implies a new process for the DLL for instance.