[SDL] Tanya LaTeX

benang at cs.its.ac.id benang at cs.its.ac.id
Tue Sep 19 20:48:30 PDT 2006

> On Tue September 19 2006 19:14, benang at cs.its.ac.id wrote:
>> Assalamu'alaikum,
>>
>> Saya baru belajar LaTeX untuk nge-print di Linux. Apakah ada yang bisa
>> memberitahu saya e-book, milist, forum, tutorials, dll tentang LaTeX
>> yang
>> bagus baik yang isinya tentang LaTeX beginner, advanced, atau expert?
>>
>> Terima kasih sebelumnya.
>>
> I know Linux and I know LaTeX. If you can translate your question into
> English, I might be able to help you.
>
> Jeff

Sorry 'bout that. I accidentaly picked the SDL Maillist rather than my
intended Maillist. My bad! :D

Okay, what I'm trying to ask was where can I find resources  about LaTeX
either for beginner, advanced, or expert. It would be better if it is an
interactive one such as a maillist or forum. Thanks. Been struggling with
no direction on LaTeX these past few weeks.

Thanks in advance.