[SDL] FPS Counter?

Simon simon.xhz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:37:33 PDT 2006

DARKGuy . wrote:
> Hey! ^^
>
> o.o yay! that works prefectly! :D yeah, I heard about there could be
> some divide-by-zero errors but no way how to avoid that one either, now
> I'm getting the hang of it too, thanks! :D :D :D

Well, that division by zero might happen if your video card is able to
draw so fast the pc records zero time difference.  It might happen more
frequently if you're using an imprecise method such as using a timer
that produces a number of .1 seconds, etc...

And if it's because of the hardware being too fast, can you tell me your
supplier? ;)

Simon