[SDL] SDL 1.3 Update

Torsten Giebl wizard at syntheticsw.com
Wed Sep 13 14:27:27 PDT 2006

Hello !

> There are quite a few bugs and patches waiting in bugzilla, and as I
> have time, I'll be adding them to subversion, thanks everyone!

testgl2 and testsprite2 works great on my system,
only testwm2 does nothing, okay it shows a window border.

The first thing i would like to have changed
is to be able to install it in the standard
locations.

As there are a lot of old apps that run with SDL 1.2
and never will be updated to be able to install/use
SDL 1.2 and SDL 2.0 this is absolutely necessary.

SDL 1.3 -> SDL2 2.0

CU