[SDL] Rotozoom errors...

Edward Byard e_byard at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 01:05:47 PDT 2006

You need to add the library containing rotozoom or whatever to the build.

If using MSVC it in Project->Properties->Linker->Linker Input

There will probably be things in the linker input link like SDL.lib, SDL_main.lib, odbc32.dll etc etc...

L-28C <leo28c at gmail.com> wrote: Hello Peter Mulholland!
Erm...  I have to... link to it?  What file is it that I must link to?
Thanks!  ;-)

--
~ Leo, M@$73r L3170, Sulfurik, Kixdemp, L-28C... Whatever you wanna call me.