[SDL] SDL doesn't like C++...

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Sep 10 19:23:38 PDT 2006

Mark,
I do recall a while back that my OS X C++ makefile-based project was
getting weird c++ related errors.  When I changed the linker
invocation from gcc to g++, it was fine again--had something to do
with the C++ runtime being linked in.

I havent discovered any way to specifically do the same thing in
Xcode, but maybe you could try creating a new C++ tool project, and
then manually adding SDL_main.m and SDL.framework.  Since its a C++
project to begin with, Xcode will theoretically be smart enough to
invoke gcc such that it includes C++ runtime support.

spencer