[SDL] SDL_Video - Help with fullscreen, suppressed mouse

Damian Sobieralski dsobiera at asu.edu
Fri Sep 8 16:33:59 PDT 2006

Torsten Giebl wrote:

> and as he uses in his mainloop MouseCursor SwitchOn/Off every loop
> SDL always centers the MouseCursor before asking for Events.

 True.  But I also pulled those calls outside the loop and called with
SDL_DISABLE *just once* and the same thing happens.

> I am interested if other people with Windows and using GDI with SDL
> could reproduce this problem.

 Me too.  The transparent custom cursor gives me a work around. So I'm
happy. But it does appear something screwy is going on with the cursor
disabling and fullscreen mode with recent SDL.