[SDL] Nonconstant arguments on SDL functions

Steaphan Greene stea at cs.binghamton.edu
Fri Sep 8 10:16:48 PDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 01:02:01PM -0400, Steaphan Greene wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 07:28:36AM -0700, Sam Lantinga wrote:
> > > A few monts ago, I did send a patch for exactly this problem, which
> > > corrected the basic SDL_ttf functions' const-ness of pointer args
> > > (some of those which you'd think should be const can't be due to
> > > caching of glyphs within the struct).  Should I resend this?
> >
> > Sure, thanks!
> >
> > 	-Sam Lantinga, Senior Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment
>
> Here are the same changes in a new patch matched up against current SVN.
> Let me know if you find problems, but I did test these on Debian/Sparc,
> Debian/PPC, Debian/386, Debian/Amd64 and Windows:386, though only with
> gcc.  This was a few months ago though.

...and just so it's clear, my PGP signature on that last message was
valid, mailman likes to change the text of messages with attachments,
adding newlines, making it look like signatures are bad.  This one
(which doesn't have the actual attachment) should show all is fine.

--
Steaphan Greene <sgreene at cs.binghamton.edu>
Lecturer, Computer Science, Binghamton University