[SDL] Nonconstant arguments on SDL functions

Steaphan Greene stea at cs.binghamton.edu
Fri Sep 8 10:02:01 PDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 07:28:36AM -0700, Sam Lantinga wrote:
> > A few monts ago, I did send a patch for exactly this problem, which
> > corrected the basic SDL_ttf functions' const-ness of pointer args
> > (some of those which you'd think should be const can't be due to
> > caching of glyphs within the struct).  Should I resend this?
>
> Sure, thanks!
>
> 	-Sam Lantinga, Senior Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment

Here are the same changes in a new patch matched up against current SVN.
Let me know if you find problems, but I did test these on Debian/Sparc,
Debian/PPC, Debian/386, Debian/Amd64 and Windows:386, though only with
gcc.  This was a few months ago though.

--
Steaphan Greene <sgreene at cs.binghamton.edu>
Lecturer, Computer Science, Binghamton University