[SDL] SDL_Video - Help with fullscreen, suppressed mouse and mouse click coords

Damian Sobieralski dsobiera at asu.edu
Wed Sep 6 10:15:18 PDT 2006

> From: Torsten Giebl <wizard <at> syntheticsw.com>
> Subject: Re: SDL_Video - Help with fullscreen, suppressed mouse and
mouse click coords

> Why are you calling SDL_ShowCursor hiding and showing in
> your main loop ?

 So that I can see where the mouse cursor is at so I know where I am
clicking. Otherwise, in fullscreen mode, how am I going to know where I
am clicking if I dont cycle it like that (if there's a better way,
please let me know)?

> Please checkout also the latest SDL SVN version.

 *sigh* I tried that and followed the instruction at:

http://www.libsdl.org/extras/win32/mingw32/README.txt

 I installed MSYS but when I go into the SDL directory and try to issue
./configure I get an error "sh: ./configure no such file or directory".
There is no configure script in the 1.2 SVN checked out tree that I
have.