[SDL] SDL_Video - Help with fullscreen, suppressed mouse and mouse click coords

benang at cs.its.ac.id benang at cs.its.ac.id
Wed Sep 6 03:40:29 PDT 2006

If I remembered correctly, the problem is not in the mouse click, but the
touchscreen click because I'm having the same problem. I've just written
and sent an e-mail about this. Sorry, I didn't know that Damian
Sobieralski (the originator of "[SDL] Fullscreen with mouse pointer
suppressed" e-mail) has written another e-mail.

AFAIK, the problem is: if the application is using a touchscreen as an
input, if it gets fullscreened and the mouse pointer is hidden, the
touchscreen's click coordinate is gone haywire. I've just thought about a
way to workaround this. I' planning to create a new mouse pointer with all
transparent color. Dunno if it willl work or not.