[SDL] Sam is way ahead of us....

Bob Pendleton bob at pendleton.com
Tue Sep 5 08:33:54 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 17:17 +0200, Torsten Giebl wrote:
> Hello !
>

> > I just spent, a whole 20 minutes, looking at the SDL_video.h for 1.3,
> > which is something I should have done a looooong time ago. Sam seems to be
> > way ahead of anything we have been talking about. Maybe we should just
> > UTSL for a while and then think about anything we think is wrong
> > rather that sit here flapping our gums while Sam builds SDL 1.3.
>

> Has Sam a solution for these problems already in SDL 1.3 ?
> How does it look like ?

Go look at if for your self. There is very little documentation in
the .h files and you sure don't need my misinterpretation of what I saw.
This is a case where everyone needs to go look and see if what they
think they need is there. I for one was very impressed by the
multiwindow support API, but rather befuddled by the render API.

		Bob Pendleton

> CU

+ email: Bob at Pendleton.com             +
+ web: www.GameProgrammer.com          +
+ www.Wise2Food.com                    +
+ nutrient info on 7,000+ common foods +