[SDL] PNG Transparency (other image formats too)

mal content artifact.one at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:08:11 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 17:06, Bob Pendleton wrote:

> I just spent, a whole 20 minutes, looking at the SDL_video.h for
> 1.3, which is something I should have done a looooong time ago. Sam
> seems to be way ahead of anything we have been talking about. Maybe
> we should just UTSL for a while and then think about anything we
> think is wrong rather that sit here flapping our gums while Sam
> builds SDL 1.3.

Lots of changes over the last month?

I've only been looking at the latest snapshot from libsdl.org so far.
I'm waiting for the current SVN checkout right now...

.-------  http://olofson.net - Games, SDL examples  -------.
|        http://zeespace.net - 2.5D rendering engine       |
|       http://audiality.org - Music/audio engine          |
|     http://eel.olofson.net - Real time scripting         |