[SDL] Error executing SDL program

MrX wjozefow at th.if.uj.edu.pl
Mon Sep 4 13:51:26 PDT 2006

Great thx for info. Where can I read more about stuff you are writing about ?
I want to prepare demo program to put it on a public site.
Its obvious that it must be possible to download it and install on a virgin
machine (naked system with graphics card driver installed) and then run without
any surprises. The question is how to achieve it best ... I guess I will
try static linking because I have no idea how to equip my app with appropriate
minimal installer of necessary files ...

As I said glut runs without problems but the navigation interface created with
SDL is much better ...