[SDL] SDL 1.3 and rendering API state management

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Mon Sep 4 01:18:25 PDT 2006

On Monday 04 September 2006 09:30, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> > Yeah... Rename SDL_LoadBMP() as SDL_LoadSurface() (or something),
> > and convert SDL_image into a plugin that adds support for more
> > file formats?
>
> And this is where I go "stop, stop, god, please stop!"

I should get more sleep and not brainstorm so wildly. :-D

Some "problems" are just too simple for solutions like that.

.-------  http://olofson.net - Games, SDL examples  -------.
|        http://zeespace.net - 2.5D rendering engine       |
|       http://audiality.org - Music/audio engine          |
|     http://eel.olofson.net - Real time scripting         |