[SDL] SDL 1.3 and rendering API state management

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Sun Sep 3 02:53:17 PDT 2006

On Sunday 03 September 2006 11:34, Torsten Giebl wrote:
> Hello !
>

> > Is it not possible in OpenGL to save these states,
> > then modify them, do all the blittings, restore them ?
>

> What about Direct3D ?

Same deal, I guess. Not that up to date with Direct3D...

Anyway, if you can't push and pop, there's always the option of all
parties reinitializing the state the way they want it, when told that
some one else changed it.

.-------  http://olofson.net - Games, SDL examples  -------.
|        http://zeespace.net - 2.5D rendering engine       |
|       http://audiality.org - Music/audio engine          |