[SDL] RotoZoom is great, but...

Lilith Calbridge lilith at dcccd.edu
Fri Sep 1 18:34:04 PDT 2006

What point does RotoZoom rotate around?  Do you have the graphic
centered on that point before you rotate it?  I don't know how you can
expect it to be centered after a scale.  The center point changes while
the origin in the upper left corner almost certainly stays the same.

--
Lilith

(http://www.silentheroproductions.com/)