[SDL] FPS Counter?

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 10:24:53 PDT 2006

Hi again! xD... my game's progressing awesomely thanks to all of you ^_^
hehe... o.o but now I wonder xD I've been through google, lazy foo's
tutorials, Aaron's SDL tutorials, and such, searching for an FPS counter
code and I haven't found any, and in lazy foo's site the code is too old and
it throws errors in SDL (it uses "timers"? which I supposed SDL had =/ ).
Going through google all I can find are pseudo-codes and theories, but no
example whatsoever :(. Does anybody here has a simple FPS counter that can
share please? ^^...

Thanks in advance :)

- DARKGuy