[SDL] mouse event handling

jonathan racioppo rosadojsrsd at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 17:51:03 PDT 2006

Hi,

  I have a simple question about SDL_MOUSEBUTTONDOWN (UP).  I couldnt find anything on how you can use that command on an image such as a button.  Lets say I made an update button and placed it in the middle of the screen using the command apply_surface (280, 350, update, screen);.  How would I make it so when someone clicks there it does something like update a bunch files from a specific location?  Thx in advance.

  ~ Jonathan