[SDL] Sam is way ahead of us....

Bob Pendleton bob at pendleton.com
Tue Sep 5 08:06:18 PDT 2006

I just spent, a whole 20 minutes, looking at the SDL_video.h for 1.3,
which is something I should have done a looooong time ago. Sam seems to
be way ahead of anything we have been talking about. Maybe we should
just UTSL for a while and then think about anything we think is wrong
rather that sit here flapping our gums while Sam builds SDL 1.3.

		Bob Pendleton

+ email: Bob at Pendleton.com             +
+ web: www.GameProgrammer.com          +
+ www.Wise2Food.com                    +
+ nutrient info on 7,000+ common foods +