[SDL] Error executing SDL program

MrX wjozefow at th.if.uj.edu.pl
Mon Sep 4 09:11:17 PDT 2006

I've compiled and linked successfully SDL aplication and it works ... but only
on my machine. On the other one I got a message "Error executing program"

My SDL application was compiled with Visual Studio Express and it uses only
gl (openGL), glu and SDL. The other machine where I tried to run it is able to
handle OpenGL and glu because I tested it with a glut program which needed just
glut32.dll to run properly (and of course OpenGL32.dll and glu32.dll but they
are provided with the system itself).

Per analogy I expected that with SDL application it will be the same: SDL.dll
and it runs ... but no it doesn't - "Error executing program" with and without
SDL.dll

Can anybody tell me what it needs or how I should create exe to have it running
on the other machines ?