[SDL] [SDL-CVS] [2720] trunk/SDL/src/audio/baudio/SDL_beaudio.cc: Added int32 and float32 support (and some others!) to BeOS audio backend.

Peter Mulholland darkmatter at freeuk.com
Fri Sep 1 01:54:57 PDT 2006

Hello Ryan,

> Zeta, etc might be a different story.

>> How is Zeta different from BeOS ?

Zeta is pretty much a clone of BeOS. They use SDL with very few
modifications (I think only to the make files) so Zeta should be fine
for testing.

It also boots on modern hardware - I was running it on an Athlon 1400,
VIA KT133A based machine. I didn't try it under vmWare but it could
work - they rewrote a lot of the kernel.

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:darkmatter at freeuk.com