[SDL] Serious problems with SDL_net and OS X

Christopher Corkum hacker at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Sep 28 16:13:14 PDT 2005

I'm using TCP - the game code is definately dependent on the packets of
data arriving for sure and in order.  I've got a simple error
checking/correcting system in there as well, in which the recieving end
sends back a short message saying if the packet arrived intact or not.
It still doesn't help the problems I'm having because the packets don't
seem to -ever- get sent properly.

- Christopher Corkum