[SDL] Sound and Music

Elden Armbrust earmbrust at xero-soft.com
Wed Sep 28 00:44:38 PDT 2005

Actually, I've been contemplating porting the whole thing over to SDL,
using pointers to FILE and TCPSocket pointers to read the data from
files and network locations respectively.  Once I finish up with this
project (it's a work related project, and thus can't be (L)GPL sadly) I
plan on basically using similar techniques to write a streaming media
library specifically for SDL.  Obviously, like this project, I won't
*personally* be including anything related to mp3.  That is why we have
CVS/SVN servers and fantastic contributors. :)  And yes, before the
question is even raised, if I do get to do it, it will definitely be
LGPL like the rest of SDL.
I will definitely be doing it in c, however, for SDL.  Though knowing
me, it will likely be pretty easy to abstract into some sort of c++
class. :)

-Elden