[SDL] Sound and Music

Andre Krause post at andre-krause.net
Wed Sep 28 00:14:29 PDT 2005

do you plan to release your c++ wrapper it to the open source community?
i'm especially interested in the streaming code to stream ogg files. in
conjunction woth boost::iostreams (
http://www.boost.org/libs/iostreams/doc/index.html ) this would allow to
stream ogg files directly out of an archive / resource file...