[SDL] SDL and XServer

Elden Armbrust earmbrust at xero-soft.com
Tue Sep 27 03:21:19 PDT 2005

I *think* (if memory serves me well) that when using X, the keyboard
handler is built into the X-server.  It's possible that your X isn't
I'd look into what all subsystems X loads under normal circumstances,
and see if there is an independent keyboard input server. (Like gpm for
console mouse interaction)  Hope you find the issue, and hope that my
guess helps. :)

-Elden