[SDL] Mix_LoadMUS_RW

Elden Armbrust earmbrust at xero-soft.com
Sat Sep 24 19:17:44 PDT 2005

Hehe, nono..I meant you won't see a difference as far as performance
(not memory usage).  Using the standard SDL_mixer *functions* you'll
definitely see a memory usage difference.  I still suggest checking into
the link I posted along with that message.  While the implementation
will differ slightly (due to it being about OpenAL) the loading should
be nearly identicle, if not exactly the same.
-Elden