[SDL] Mix_LoadMUS_RW

Elden Armbrust earmbrust at xero-soft.com
Sat Sep 24 16:46:40 PDT 2005

Unless something happened...ogg files have been supported for quite a
while (at least in the libraries I've been using).  Could it be that the
compiler couldn't find the ogg libraries?  From the SDL website
(www.libsdl.org):
SDL_mixer is a sample multi-channel audio mixer library.
It supports any number of simultaneously playing channels of 16 bit
stereo audio, plus a single channel of music, mixed by the popular
MikMod MOD, Timidity MIDI, Ogg Vorbis, and SMPEG MP3 libraries.

Try installing the libogg and libvorbis devel libraries and recompiling
your SDL_mixer.

SDL_mixer @ libsdl.org:
http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/

How to load an ogg file with SDL_mixer @ gpwiki: