[SDL] unwanted terminal window with SDL app.

Koshmaar koshmaar at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Sep 24 12:51:34 PDT 2005

> I'm not sure if it's SDL, mingw, or something else, but some programs I've built using SDL for windows have an unwanted terminal window that's not being used, and it looks tacky.  Other programs built with the same tools and libraries don't have the terminal.

Uhm, if you mean that when you launch certain applications built with
MinGW on Windows, blank console window appears... ok, I also got this.
If you're using DevCpp, there's checkbox in Options called "Don't create
console window" (or sth like that). Otherwise, AFAIK passing -mwindows
to the compiler has similiar effect.

And no, it's not SDL :-)

Koshmaar