[SDL] Feature Query System (Was: Some multithreaded improvement to the event queue...)

Antonio SJ Musumeci asm3072 at njit.edu
Tue Sep 20 12:41:28 PDT 2005

I'm not sure I understand. Writing software is all about control. Unless
the hardware itself has no way of being polled or a query system
faked... one can always dig deeper through the abstractions to gain the
information they seek... or replace those abstractions with something
that would give them the desired info.