[SDL] Feature Query System (Was: Some multithreaded improvement to the event queue...)

Bob Pendleton bob at pendleton.com
Tue Sep 20 11:52:28 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 19:43 -0400, Antonio SJ Musumeci wrote:
> I understand that completely... however "try and see" feels really dirty
> to me. Nor does it give reasons as to why something doesnt work. I'm a
> control freak... i want to know everything thats going on.

Eventually you will learn that you have no control and get on with
writing your programs. Took me decades to get there, but I am much
happier now.

		Bob Pendleton

+ email: Bob at Pendleton.com             +
+ web: www.GameProgrammer.com          +
+ www.Wise2Food.com                    +
+ nutrient info on 7,000+ common foods +