[SDL] no keyboard attached -> error

johannes raggam raggam at adm.at
Mon Sep 19 07:03:40 PDT 2005

hello again,
again this question,

an sdl based application won't start without a keyboard attached. there
must be an error in the sdl-library.

i have to check it soon, but i think that
   SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_VIDEO)
initializes the keyboard. and if no keyboard is present, the library
will produce an error and prevent the application from starting.

maybe anyone knows the sdl functions in detail and can give me a hint.

and when i find the solution i will post it here.

cheers,
jr.

johannes raggam | raggam at adm.at

adm | o. kipcak & partner ges.m.b.h.