[SDL] Feature Query System (Was: Some multithreaded improvement to the event queue...)

Antonio SJ Musumeci asm3072 at njit.edu
Fri Sep 16 16:43:55 PDT 2005

I understand that completely... however "try and see" feels really dirty
to me. Nor does it give reasons as to why something doesnt work. I'm a
control freak... i want to know everything thats going on. If SDL can
take advantage of feature X... it aught to be able to tell me that
without having to just trying to initializing that feature and failing
or succeeding. X11 provides ways of finding out what is supported... I'd
imagine other platforms do also.