[SDL] Sound and Music

Andre Krause post at andre-krause.net
Thu Sep 15 01:56:55 PDT 2005

Koshmaar wrote:

>> sure, the big one games do not need this. but they are commercial.  but
>> my little game (just a simple 3d tetris, www.gravytris.tk) is exactly
>> the sort of games that profit from  single .exe style! just download
>> , start and have a short, entertaining time.
>

> Sure, your project may be easily packed to one .exe, but I think that
> for the majority of other projects - that's not true.
>
> Btw, so you are the author of GravyTris? Congratulations, I was
> playing it some time ago and kinda liked it :-)
>

> Koshmaar

yes, i wrote that game.
after some searching the web, i found code how to load a dll directly
from memory:

http://www.joachim-bauch.de/tutorials/load_dll_memory.html/en

i did not tested that, but if it works, one can store even dlls in a
resource file, unpack it to memory and then dynamically load it !