[SDL] Show a form in SDL

Albert Fernández Marsal afmarsal at cirsa.com
Thu Sep 15 00:11:42 PDT 2005

    yes, that's right. My application was at first a console app, but now I
would like to show a form. I can change and make a new visual application,
but the problem still remains: can I let the VCL control the main loop and,
at the same time, control the SDL Window loop? I think that using a timer is
not a good idea. The idea, imho, is to control, within the same loop, both
graphic windows: the form and the SDL window.

ALBERT FERNANDEZ MARSAL
CIRSA INTERACTIVE CORP. SL
Analista senior y programador