[SDL] Sound and Music

Koshmaar koshmaar at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Sep 14 05:33:36 PDT 2005

> On 9/13/05, Koshmaar <koshmaar at poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
>
>>In summary, if you don't have the time to create your own solutions, I
>>suggest to use FMOD Ex. Even Blizzard is using FMOD :-)
>

> I thought Blizzard used Miles?
>
> (/me is now waiting for Sam to pop up on the list to confirm this)
>
> - SR

Quote from FMOD site's news:

"World of Warcraft Dominates Holiday Sales - This holiday season, demand
for World of Warcraft was so great that more than 600,000 copies of the
game were purchased by customers in North America, Australia, and New
Zealand. With so many copies of World of Warcraft installed, the game
went on to shatter all previous concurrency records in North America,
achieving over 200,000 simultaneous players during the holiday period.
Please see the full press release for more details on these momentous
achievements.   FMOD is used as the audio engine for World of Warcraft."

:-)

Koshmaar