[SDL] Sound and Music

Casey O'Donnell caseyodonnell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 04:18:24 PDT 2005

Replying to myself...bad sign.

Oh...and on the source thing. Part of that is because they target
platforms that they cannot because of NDA release source. So I guess
they could theoretically have some fancy in-house system (or file
structure) that would strip the source for PS1 (old versions of FMOD),
PS2, GC, XBox, XBox360, PSP before releasing the code...then you've
got an inverse problem of a qausi-open project where you're constantly
having to re-port other people's work that you actually bring in to
all those other platforms when necessary. Seems overly complicated.

CKO