[SDL] Sound and Music

Marian Schedenig msched at msched.no-ip.org
Tue Sep 13 17:27:16 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 22:32, Koshmaar wrote:
> If you don't plan to sell your game (or don't have the money to buy a
> license for commercial project), you may use FMOD and FMOD Ex for free.

Well, this one should be GNU when I finally clean up the code enough to
release it without feeling ashamed. ;) But I have already plans for a next
game, which will probably come as a shareware version (either that, or it
will probably too much work for us to do it). I'm trying really hard to make
my classes low-level enough to carry them over to that new game, so I'm not
really comfortable with FMOD's license (I did see the shareware option in the
license, but I'm still not too excited).

Thx,
Marian.

--
Hofstadter's law: "It always takes longer than you think, even when you take
account of Hofstadter's law".