[SDL] Any news about...?

Stephane Marchesin stephane.marchesin at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 13 13:35:00 PDT 2005

Sam Lantinga wrote:
>>It's supposedly in SDL1.3 CVS, though I haven't been able to locate that
>>particular code in it.
>

> No, it's not in yet.  I wanted to re-evaluate the pbuffer support and possibly
> pull it before integrating glSDL.

I don't think it would conflict. But there is one thing that I don't
like with the current render target support. I'd like to have a pure
pbuffer-like functionnality exposed, and not combined with
render-to-texture (which is implemented as glCopyTexSubImage2D on some
platforms).

Now frame buffer object makes all this outdated anyway...

Stephane