[SDL] clean up some of the PIC issues in libSDL asm

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Sep 29 02:57:04 PDT 2005

if you are getting low fps and you aren't rendering the TTF's on the fly, it
sounds like you need to make sure all your surfaces are in the same format
as the screen so SDL doesnt have to do on the fly conversion every frame
(slow!).

check out SDL_DisplayFormat and SDL_DisplayFormatAlpha (if you are using
alpha).