[SDL] What is wrong with SDL_TTF?

Ricardo Cruz rpmcruz at clix.pt
Tue Sep 13 01:59:41 PDT 2005

 In my opinion, instead of converting TTF fonts to bitmaps in run-time you
should do so before to avoid extra dependecy, make the engine simpler and use
of less cpu and memory.
 Making a program to convert TTF to a bitmap is very simple, as well as making
it accept arguments and add graphical effects.

Cheers,
 Ricardo

--
We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from the
machinations of the wicked.