[SDL] What is wrong with SDL_TTF?

kds71 kds71 at interia.pl
Mon Sep 12 16:20:45 PDT 2005

I just finished writing new TFont and TGlyph classes. You can find it in
files I included.

Now I can test in only on sempron 2500+, so I dont know I solved problem
or not...

There is a one strange thing - when I inits video like that:

screen = SDL_SetVideoMode (800, 600, 16, SDL_SWSURFACE | SDL_FULLSCREEN);

and use

SDL_UpdateRect (screen, 0, 0, 0, 0);

I have about 80 fps. But when I inits video like that:

screen = SDL_SetVideoMode (800, 600, 16, SDL_HWSURFACE | SDL_DOUBLEBUF |
SDL_FULLSCREEN);

and use

SDL_Flip (screen);

I have only 10 fps. Why? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Regards

Seks, zdrowie, uroda, praca... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18b3