[SDL] So what changes are planned for SDL?

Chris Nystrom cnystrom at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:43:27 PDT 2005

On 9/11/05, Sal Llamas <lazyfoo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I am currently putting some SDL tutorials together. I've worked on
> them
> for over 2 months so far and I'll probably spend another a month or 2 on
> them.
> It's in my interest to make sure my work doesn't become obsolete.
>
> Well here are my tutorials if you want to check them out:
> http://lazyfooproductions.com/SDL_tutorials/index.php

Nice! Very comprehensive set. Good job.

Spending so much time on them, I don't want to teach something that will be
> deprecated soon.

While SDL is in active development, I do not think it is such a fast moving
target that you will have to worry about it.
Chris

--
E-Mail: Chris Nystrom <cnystrom at gmail.com>
Business: http://www.shaklee.net/austin