[SDL] Any news about...?

Koshmaar koshmaar at poczta.onet.pl
Sun Sep 11 17:05:02 PDT 2005

> Anyone knows the expected timeframe for SDL 1.3? I don't need an exact
> day... I only need an estimated one..
>
> Thanks you very much!
>
>>> -Last one, what about SDL 2.0? a long time ago... I haven't listened
>>> anything about it...
>>

>> *grin*  Been busy with a job and a baby, but Bob Pendleton has put some
>> effort into working on the multiple-window concept, which was the core
>> feature for SDL 2.0.  I'm not sure what the status is at this point.
>>
>> -Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment

Ups, and I always thought that 1.3 will be the first SDL with multiple
windows :-/

So, I second the question about possible release of 1.3 in hope, that
maybe I will also get expected release date for 2.0. Cause you know (no
surprise, heh! ;-) multiple windows are very important to me (and many
other people too, they tell me :-) so I would like to know how should I
shedule my projects.

Koshmaar