[SDL] showfont.c

Patric Silva patricfs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 21:16:23 PDT 2005

Hello !

>> BTW, I've tried the 'loopwave' test from the SDL test folder, which
>> works correctly, which is why I suspect a problem with SDL_mixer.
>
> How about playwave.c in the SDL_mixer package? Does that work?

I have also a problem with SDL_mixer but on Mac OSX,
under Win XP it works great.

I am using OSX Tiger with all the latest Updates
and all the latest SDL CVS versions. loopwave from
SDL works perfect, but using the playmus that comes
with SDL_mixer works not. I tried to play an IT module,
but don `t get any sound output.

On WinXP exactly the same IT module works without any problems.

CU