[SDL] The REAL SDL13 audio input patch

Tyler Montbriand tsm at accesscomm.ca
Thu Sep 8 23:10:05 PDT 2005

On September 8, 2005 01:56 am, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> Tyler Montbriand wrote:
> > OK, here's the real patch, against the current CVS.  Also attached is the
> > test program I used to prove audio input was working, which shows a basic
> > ugly 512x512 audio scope.
>
> Is there a reason that audio input and output has to come from the same
> device?
It greatly reduces the complexity of the code, and except for the OSS driver,
there's no way to change which audio device input or output uses anyway.
Though I suppose with audio input support, people would have more reason to
want to use different devices...

So, good point.  I'll take a shot at adding that.