[SDL] glSDL on Mac OSX

Peter Nicolai pnicolai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:09:42 PDT 2005

* Patrice Mandin <mandin.patrice at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

<snip>
> > So are we in agreement to drop the existing gpm patch? Is there a
> > better  way to determine the protocol?
>
> Well, I think we could use the libgpm library. It should solve most
> problems with gpm support.

Seems the really cleanest way to me.
libgpm is *the* implementation of the gpm protocol/client, and so I
don't see any reason, why we should need another implementation,
which of course has to be maintained too - would be redundant work.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481